Re: squeeze freeze while copying from camera mem card (via USB)

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:59:20 +0300, Itay wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Aug 2011, Camaleón wrote:
>

>>> Using both cards, same camera and connection, on another machine +
>>> lenny doesn't produce this effect either.
>>
>> Does the same card work on you rsqueeze system when using a card
>> reader?
>>

> I don't have a card reader.  I always dumped the photos directly from
> the camera.

And that can be the problem, the camera and not the memory card. Using a
card reader will help you to discard (or not) a  problem with the camera
itself.

Besides, have you tried with the rest of the suggestions (re-formatting
the card, try with another one, copy the content from command

Greetings,

--
Camaleón