Apt says it's okay to remove chromium, but I use it

I wanted to install unzip, unrar, and bzip2 and found out I already
have those packages installed. During the console output, I get this
notification from apt:

root@john:/home/john# apt-get install unrar unzip bzip2
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
unrar is already the newest version.
bzip2 is already the newest version.
unzip is already the newest version.
    chromium-inspector chromium libxss1
root@john:/home/john#

So when I run "apt-get autoremove" it removes chromium (or
chromium-browser, I think they changed the name of the package in
wheezy, possibly). I use that as my browser, so I don't know why apt
would be telling me. Is there a way I can lock this or tell apt I use
that chromium package?

Thanks,
--
John Mollman