Re: Two Sound Cards, I hope.

You're thinking of using two un-synced audio devices? Dunno if this is
ok, if you record two separated audio inputs, that should be used
separated, but I'm sure it won't work, if you try to do a
multi-track-recoding. For multi-track recordings you can use two of the
same non-professional audio cards, make them one virtual card and sync
them by SPDIF. Professional audio cards have other options. I don't know
your devices, but at least an onboard device for sure isn't a
professional audio device.

I'm using a RME HDSP AIO, this is an expensive professional audio card,
but I also have got two TerraTec EWX 24/96, a non-professional card,
that costs around 30,- EUR at Ebay.

Before you try to get both cards working, reconsider what I mentioned
about sync.

What should the two cards be used for?

Regards,

Ralf