Re: Kernel Config file for Debian Squeeze Install Disc

> It should be available at /boot/config-`uname -r`
That would be true after the system installation finishes. What I am
looking for is the config file for the kernel runs the installation
process. For some reasons I suspect that there might be some
difference between the kernel that installs Debian and the kernel that
gets installed on the hard drive.

To see what I am talking about, please see the bug report [1].

Thanks.