Re: Workspace switcher like in Ubuntu(Classic) 11.04

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 18:29:46 +0200, Dejan Ribič wrote:

>   I am new to this list, so if my issue has been answered, please just
>   point
> me to the right place. Like the subject says i would like to have a
> workspace switcher like the one that is in Ubuntu(which we use at work)
> on my Debian machine at home.
> I am also adding a screenshot of the switcher. Please help me.

(...)

Workspace switcher? You mean this small applet?

http://library.gnome.org/users/user-guide/stable/overview-workspaces.html.en

It's the same than in Ubuntu, I guess. Right-click on the bottom bar →
add to panel → workspace switcher.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón