Re: redundant debian array via mdadm

thanks - i set that partition as bootable before..actually both drives are set as bootable in the partition manager.
I also get a Raid failed error when i boot with all drives in the server.
But when i run cat /proc/mdadm - they seem to be all fine.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:20 PM, lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
Joey L <mjh2000@gmail.com> writes:

> I have created 2 mirrored raid drives md0 and md1.
> I have tried to test what would happen if i loose my first drive in the root
> partition /.
> I get a blinking cursor - something is preventing  the mirrored drive from
> kicking in and booting.

Set the other drive to boot from in the BIOS. That shouldn't be
necessary, yet it seems to be ...