using blueman-sendto with CLI

hi everybody,
I would like to tranfer files from my PC to my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S2)
That works perfectly from the gnome-panel:
             Syatem --> Preferences --> Bluetooth Manager
 This launches blueman-manager and the file is tranferred immediatly.

Now, if type from the command line
   blueman-sendto -d <device-address>  file

   the command fails, with the output:

   Creating session
   ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.61:/org/openobex:
   dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
   not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
   did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
   the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

And more strange, the tranfer also fails with the GUI launched with the
command
   blueman-manage
,
Can somebody explain this difference?
I imagine that some environment variable is not set with the CLI...

--
Pierre Frenkiel