Re: avidemux in testing ?

On 27/06/11 01:31, Maros Zilka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can not find avidemux in
> current testing repos. I've tried
>
> "$ aptitude search avidemux"
> "$ apt-cache search avidemux"
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
> and even Google but there wasn't any mention that this package is no
> longer in repos.
>
> Maybe I am missing something obvious...
> If it is not there could you recommend me some other video convertors ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Maros.

Avidemus is in debian-multimedia (don't know that it was ever in the
main Debian repositories)
deb http://mirror.optus.net/debian-multimedia/ testing main non-free
deb-src http://mirror.optus.net/debian-multimedia/ testing main

You might like winff

Cheers

--
You know we armed Iraq. I wondered about that too, you know.
During the Persian Gulf war, those intelligence reports would come out: