Re: Ncurses for touch screens?

2011/5/25 Nick Lidakis <nlidakis@verizon.net>
I was wondering if there was some kind of ncurses application or utility that
would let you define simple ASCII buttons and when that button was pressed
using gpm or a touchscreen it would run a simple command. I tried searching
with apt-cache but nothing showed up; nothing using Google either.

I'd like to use use an older tablet (500Mhz Geode, max 256Mb RAM) with a touch
screen but not run X. Any ideas? The simple command would be mpc to control
music player daemon.

http://touchcal.sourceforge.net/