Chromium 11 on Debian 6.0.1 Stable

I have been looking for an operating system that would allow me to have
the latest browser, but the stability of Debian Stable, and I realized
that I just want to keep using Debian. I have looked into apt-pinning to
install Chromium 11 from Sid, however it has not worked for me.

I tried both doing

sudo aptitude -t sid install chromium
		and
sudo aptitude install chromium/sid

Both leave me with a plethora of dependency issues.

I know it is possible to install the Chrome 11 deb from
chrome.google.com, so why shouldn't I be able to install chromium from
the repositories?

I would very much appreciate any and all help in finding a solution for
this.