Re: Gnome 3 from experimental - how do you change wallpaper

> On 18/05/11 12:35, Alan Chandler wrote:
>> Thanks, I found gsettings now. It looks like I haven't yet got much of
>> gnome3 installed - what is this common display applet? - the new
>> gnome-shell doesn't seem to give me any options to access applets?

(I guess this message was off-list? Either way I'm missing it)

have you upgraded gnome-control-center?  It's under "Background" in there,
and it can be invoked via "System settings" on the drop-down menu from the
right-hand side.

--
Jon Dowland