No ethX or lo on interface after reboot on Squeeze as VMWare guest.

Hello kind people,

I have really weird problem. I have Squeeze system running as guest on ESX 4.1. Debian system is in cluster (by means of VMotion) and HA. somehow VMotion transferred my squeze system from one host to another (Inside cluster). After restart, Debian has no lo or eth0 interfaces, but from VMWare i see that network adapter is attached to my guest debian, once I run ifconfig lo 127.0.0.1 and ifconfig eth0 xx.xx.xx.xx everything goes to normal again.
My interfaces file looks ok, and there is nothing suspicious in logs (or maybe i couldnt find)...

Any help, or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Roman