Re: Why do I get "Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker"?

On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Camaleón wrote:

Yep, I remember a reply from myself to someone who was experiencing the
same error months ago:

Yep. I remember seeing that reply in my googling. There was no indication plus or minus as to whether it worked.

Has *anybody*, *ever*, succeeded in downloading a Debian DVD via
bittorrent?

Try to download another ".torrent" file (not the Debian ISO but another
app), from a different server to discard any problem within your
configuration or client.

So I tried a public torrent from another distro.  That worked.

So I believe the problem is on the Debian end.  I've CC-ed debian-cd.

Rick