Re: [info] grub2

Bob Proulx wrote:
Well...  If you (and Camaleón) feel that strongly about it then
discussing it here should just be a launching point to taking the
discussion to upstream.  Don't be shy about giving them feedback!
Otherwise how will they know?  I am sure they will have considered
this already but every vote is going to help sway them over to your
way of thinking.  However I would expect that in return they would try
hard to get you to upgrade.

They could do that, but I personally don't think it makes much sense. Distributions that are still using grub1 should also distribute its documentation - at least Debian does (see the grub-legacy-doc package).

-t