Re: [SOLVED] Re: wireless (Atheros AR5001) was working on squeeze, then stopped

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:
Dne, 30. 06. 2010 20:51:08 je Brian C. Wells napisal(a):

Or did some key combo I pressed somehow disable it?

You betcha. Most notebooks have such key combos (or even dedicated keys), and HPs are no exception. So it looks like you'll have to read the freaking manual that came with your notebook after all!

My Dell laptop BIOS's have a setting to allow Fn keys or not, but not the ability to isolate only the wifi key so it doesn't get disabled by accident.  Hope yours has the option you need.

Mark