Re: [SOLVED] Re: wireless (Atheros AR5001) was working on squeeze, then stopped

Dne, 30. 06. 2010 20:51:08 je Brian C. Wells napisal(a):

Or did some key combo I pressed somehow disable it?

You betcha. Most notebooks have such key combos (or even dedicated keys), and HPs are no exception. So it looks like you'll have to read the freaking manual that came with your notebook after all!

As a sidenote: On my HP, it's not a "key", it's a blue LED touch sensor.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801