crashes after resuming from suspend

Hi,

I normally suspend my laptop (Dell Latitude D630, Squeeze, AMD64) with
s2disk of uswsusp.

Lately (not sure exactly when it started) resuming seems to be rather
broken:

* In one case a few processes failed (fakeroot would fail because getopt
  segfaulted, iceweasel would crash often, and in rather predictable
  ways. E.g. on same pages. Not sure what other problems)
* At one time New processes simply segfaulted
* At another time new commands failed to start due to some missing
  GLIBC_2.2.5 (IIRC) symbol.

So I suspect some sort of memory corruption. But symptoms are a bit too
generic, and a few searches have not provided me useful hints.

I've already upgraded to the kernel from Sid (linux-image-2.6.32-4-amd64
2.6.32-11). Problem persists. Any idea what to check next?

tzafrir@debian.org    |                    | friend