Re: evolution 2.30 with exchange (SOLVED)

Liam O'Toole wrote:

> Right-click the network manager icon and click on "Edit Connections
> ...". Choose the relevant connection and click on the "Edit" button. At
> the bottom left of the new window, check the "Available to all users"
> box.

the network-manager was installed but I have a /etc/networking/interfaces
file - and nm is disabled if this file exists, so you can not choose an
interface to configure.

>> So you could still access exchange in ubuntu with (after enabling) the
>> network manager?
>
> Yes. Even then, Evolution would freeze or crash several times per day.

why does it crash? I have tested it for about 10 minutes and it was ok.
I'll wait until sid gets into testing, but I'm optimistic.

regards