Re: serious problem upgrading sox

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 22:05:22 +0100, Bernard wrote:

>> You should never mingle Lenny & testing, even if you think you know
>> everything.
>>
> Thanks for this advice. No, I don't think that I know everything...

The fundamental difference between Lenny & testing (libc for eg) will
cause you never-end headaches. You can use testing and get packages from
sid without too much trouble.

>> Have you tried backport?
>>
> Yes, I have, but in this repository, the 'sox' version that was
> available was the one I already had, that is : v14.0.1

Then I personally think the only option left is to get/compile source
from testing/sid, which shouldn't be too much trouble with all those
Debian helper tools.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/