Nvidia GT220 inquiry

Hello,

I haven't upgraded my Testing partition in at least two weeks, in
order to avoid any problems with the new linux kernel in a period of
time that I needed a well-functioning computer for my exams. Right now
I'm a bit more relaxed as far as my schedule goes so I was thinking of
upgrading to the newest packages. I have heard, however, that in
addition toi the kernel upgrade, there's been a rather buggy upgrade
(stable->testing) of the Xorg Server. Can anybody tell me what am I to
expect  as far as X is concerned if I am to upgrade? I've downloaded
the latest x86 Linux driver for my Nvidia GT220 gpu from here :
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_190.53.html . Will a
simple re-installation of the drivers after the kernel and Xorg
upgrade suffice, or should Nvidia users refrain from upgrading at this
point?

Thanks,