Re: Theming GTK tooltips

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:14:06 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

>> But there is no change from the default.  It seems some subtle changes
>> have been made to later GTK versions but I've yet to find how many
>> chickens to kill during the new moon to get this to work.
>
> Hum... test with:
>
> ***
> style "tooltip" {
>      bg[NORMAL] = "#FBF7B0"
>      fg[NORMAL] = "#000000"
>      }
>
> widget "*gtk-tooltip*" style "tooltip"
> ***
>
> Note the "asterisks" (*). And relogin.

That seems not working :-P

O.k. it seems the right code should be:

***
style "tooltip" {
bg[NORMAL] = "#FBF7B0"
fg[NORMAL] = "#000000"
}

widget "gtk-tooltip*" style "tooltip"
***

(note the last "asterisk", there must be only one)

And run "killall nautilus gnome-panel" in gnome-terminal (no need to
restart your session). The changes should automatically apply.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón