heads-up for upcoming "favourite FLOSS" poll

Hi,

For the past few years I've been running a "favourite FLOSS" poll and
will do so this year too (real soon). You may check out the results
for previous years, and comment with suggestions for improvement:
2008 results - http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2008/12/msg00031.html
2007 results - http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2007/12/msg00144.html
2006 results - http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2006/11/msg00305.html
2005 results - http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/11/msg03609.html

P.S. I was negotiating whether or not to include the category "any
FLOSS developer deserving great honours" since there's normally too
many to mention, but on checking the replies, it's too interesting a
category, and could very well be motivational to some
under-appreciated devs out there.

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com