Re: Problem in Debian 5 Installation

Dne, 10. 12. 2009 18:39:55 je Anirban Patra napisal(a):
Hi....I 've tried to install Debian 5 version but the problem is that* DVD is not detected by my PC.* I 've tried in other PCs , there it is running
ok. But in my PC, other linux version (*SUSE 10,FEDORA 10) are running
fine*.

The first thing would be to clean the laser lens in your DVD-ROM; if this doesn't help, you should burn another DVD, preferably not on the same DVD burner as before, and on DVD media of another brand. DVD burners and DVD media may be quite quirky at times...

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801