Re: Gmail again

Another thing that really piss me off is when I want to reply a
message to the list.
Pressing `R` or clicking on `Reply` places the author of the current
email on the `To:` field, not the list address.

Let me know if anyone had a workaround for this in GMail.

Thanks!
--
Vinícius Massuchetto
http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br