Re: A Font Size is a Font Size is a Font Size ... not in Iceweasel it's not!

Klistvud wrote:
<snip>
> On my laptop, those fonts appear extremely small: so far, my only way
> of permanently correcting this has been to increase the
> "smallest font" in Iceweasel to around 14. Is there a smarter/simpler
> way?

You can try the nosquint firefox extension.
"NoSquint allows you to adjust the default text zoom level, which is
useful if you have a small display or run at a very high resolution.
NoSquint also optionally remembers the zoom level per site."