Re: Things I'm missing/misconfiguring in KDE 4.2

Michael Biebl wrote in <cuWZ3-5ik-21@gated-at.bofh.it>:

> Should both be provided by krunner, which you can access by pressing
> ALT+F2

Yes, but it's not possible to put this one in the kicker/panel.

> FWIW, krunner is much more powerful then the old ALT+F2 dialog.

I agree, and I appreciate that.

>> 4. (konsole tab to window)
>> In the Konsole of KDE 3.5 I was able to turn an opened tab
>> into a new Konsole window. It's not possible in Konsole of KDE 4.
>
> ALT+SHIFT+H ?

Ah, thank you. Because the context menu on the tabs is gone, and
because it's not in the regular pull down menus, I did not find
it.

Good to have that back :-)

--
Martin