Re: KDE4 dual monitor window maximizing behaviour

Greetings to everybody for my first post...

I can only join my voice to those who say this behavior is a pain.
Since this bug appears in 3.5.10, I'm currently pinning 3.5.9 for kwin.
(and I have to say it works well)

However this much probably won't be possible once kde4 is uploaded into
testing.
I certainly hope this is fixed before the uploading of kde4 in
Squeeze.

I have a question for you early kde4 adopters:
Did you try to fix it by compiling your own kwin 4.2.x?

I read somewhere that Xinerama support has to be opted-in at
compile-time, otherwise the relevant run-time options have no effect.
If the bug is not fixed when kde4 is released in testing, I will try
this myself; I'll let you know how this goes.

Regards,

--
Lancelot du Lac
http://www.contrees-du-reve.com