KDE4 dual monitor window maximizing behaviour

Hello,

this is about SID and KDE 4.2.2 .

Just like in the latest SID-Package for KDE 3.5.10, the maximizing
behaviour for windows is broken for dual monitor configurations.

I cannot find a setting that to tell kde4 to maximize a window
only to the current monitor, not spanning it over both monitors.

I could try using different Screens (0.0 and 0.1) but then I
couldnt drag windows from one monitor to the other.

It worked well with KDE 3.5 (except for the last version uploaded
for sid).

This slows down my workflow a lot. Before I can actually start
working with an application that just came up on my screen I
have to use the mouse to arrange the windows by hand. I have
resize by hand, trying to come close to the size of my monitor
and I have to drag it to the right position.

It's terrible. Feels like .... yes, it feels like Windows. Slow
workflow, lot of mouse usage for simple actions. Hm.

Can someone help me out? I use nvidia drivers. I didn't change
any xorg.conf-Setting since the days when all worked well.

--
Martin