Re: aptitude freezes after install

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 03:36:19PM -0500, microwaverich <richgrif@one.net> was heard to say:
> I did the above and began running the tests with mercurial.  I made 5
> passes without a bug until I ran into the following in the compile:
>
> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

  (more of that)

  Hm, it looks like aptitude isn't finding anything to recompile.  It
didn't print any "*** (error)" lines that I saw, anyway.  Maybe you
hit a revision or two with only test / documentation changes.  I would
just try re-running your test and running "hg bisect --good" or
"hg bisect --bad" depending on the outcome.

> rich@peninsula:~/aptitudetests/aptitude$ hg identify
> f3c69fd9fb66

  Hm, I don't see that revision in my tree.  What do you get from this?

$ hg log -r f3c69fd9fb66

    Thanks,
  Daniel