Re: Lenny and testing and testing and apt

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:40:11 +0200, Vidyadhar Gadgil wrote:

> I don't really understand this. But I tried running traceroute -I
> 206.66.12.202 and got:

That host doesn't reply to pings...please show the result of
traceroute -I ftp.se.debian.org

Do you get a complete trace from any other machine on the LAN?

What kind of machine is "local.gateway". If it is a router, rather than a
linux box, what make and model is it. Is it under your control ?

--
Regards
Alex

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/