Re: openoffice3 and spell check

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008, Daniel Dalton engaged keyboard and shared this with us
all:
>--} On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:59:07AM +1000, Charlie wrote:
>--}
>--} >
>--} > There does appear to be:
>--} >
>--} > myspell-en-au - English_australian dictionary for myspell
>--} >
>--}
>--} I already have it installed, however, the openoffice version I am using
>--} is a deb I got from the internet from a debian server. Since I need the
>--} latest beta...
>--} Anything else I might be doing wrong?
>--}
>--} Cheers,
>--}
>--} Dan

I've still got Version 2.4 so can't really help.

However just check that you have Australian specified:

Tools > Option > Writing Aids > Edit>  English (Australia)

Sorry I can't be more help.

Charlie

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Even a fool knows that he cannot touch the stars, but it doesn't stop a wise

Debian, just the best way to create magic