Re: openoffice3 and spell check

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008, Daniel Dalton engaged keyboard and shared this with us
all:
>--} Hi,
>--}
>--} I placed a missed spelt word in my openoffice writer document on
>--} purpose to test the spell checker. When I ran spell check with the "f7"
>--} key, it said nothing was spelt incorrectly and it did a document
>--} check. So:
>--} - Why won't spell check work?
>--} - Am I missing a package? If so which one?
>--}
>--} It works with us english, but the change is lost on a restart of oo.
>--} Is there an australian english dictionary for the spell check I can get
>--} from somewhere? (using oo3)
>--}
>--} Thanks, Daniel
>--}

There does appear to be:

myspell-en-au - English_australian dictionary for myspell

HTH

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend; provided, of course,

Debian, just the best way to create magic