Re: Remote administration of a machine behind NAT

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Tue,09.Sep.08, 00:48:21, Andrei Popescu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Recently my mother (running Lenny) switched ISPs and is now behind a
>> NAT, which makes direct ssh access impossible. A reverse ssh tunnel can
>> solve this, but having her type a passphrase every time is hmm...
>> unrealistic.

How about using a SSH agent ? type the passphrase once for the
session.

This describes ssh agent and agent forwarding pretty well:
http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/ssh-agent-forwarding.html

> command="/bin/true"[..]
>
> Can anyone spot a possible attack vector?

Does that work? I would expect SSH to execute /bin/true and
then exit, the connection would close at that point.

nate