Re: A viable mutt

On Wed Aug 20, 2008 at 16:19:57 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     With that one glaring wart hidden I have to say that I've upgraded mutt to
> "viable" again.  I still don't like having to search for my new mail.

  If you use the mutt-patched package you can take advantage of the
  sidebar to have a toggleable list of mailboxes on the left side of
  the screen.

  I've further updated that to allow it to show you only folders with
 new messages.  See here for details, and here for packages for Etch:

    http://blog.steve.org.uk/tags/mutt/

    http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/mutt-tagging/packages/

Steve
--