RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

I'm happy to know the gnome-blog and gtalk, but it seems by default gtalk doesn't with in lenny, after i installed, i found nothing in my internet menu, and the bash doesn't know "gtalk".

**************Buddha Debian GNU/Linux MSN:StarLiu@live.com******************

> Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:19:15 -0300
> From: ignacio.mondino@gmail.com
> To: starliu@live.com
> CC: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?
>
> Star Liu wrote:
>> Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to ask this silly question here. I'm now using the
>> microsoft live messenger, live spaces and hotmail as my IM, blog and email
>> service provider, because i'm a windows user for a so long time. Two weeks
>> before, I installed debian etch and lenny, and i like it very much. I'd
>> like to get your opinions about which IM, blog and email services which
>> suits debian best. Thanks!
>> _________________________________________________________________ News,
>> entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
>> http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx
>>

> I think you are talking about an integrated environment, in that case you
> should try gtalk (jabber-xmmp) blogspot and gmail (from Google)
>
> All in a web interface or from the program of your choice, in my case
> pidgin, firefox and thunderbird.
>
> But you always can use those programs with msn, live spaces and hotmail...
> Nah, be free, the change wort it  :-D
>

> --
> http://stupidityandmalice.blogspot.com/			    Ignacio Mondino
> 							      	Don't Panic