Re: Mail not getting to DU

Wayne,

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Wayne Topa wrote:

I am still reading the mail on mutt though.  So I have to paste your
message into icedove.  ;-(

I haven't been following this discussion, so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding. I suspect from this e-mail that you're having problems sending e-mail from Mutt to the list, which you have set up to go through postfix on your local box then on to your ISP. Have you tried sending directly from Mutt through your ISP's mail server? Yes, I know Mutt itself doesn't have that capability. Just Google for Mutt SMTP wrapper and you'll find a shell script you can use to send mail directly from Mutt through your IPS's mail server. I used it for a number of years before switching to Alpine.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX