Re: Games on a Redmond virtual machine.

Steve Lamb wrote:
On Wed, March 19, 2008 8:27 am, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
Sins of a Solar Empire does NOT run flawlessly,  it sometimes locks up.
Currently updated to the latest patch for the game, that might have
something to do with it.  Very playable, if annoying.

    You say this as if it were a problem with wine.  I have had it lock up
under XP.  *shrug*

Good to know. I just did not want anybody to spend hard earned $$ on a game because I said it worked flawlessly. I have not notice it locking up in XP yet, but I am not a dedicated gamer, only now and then the mood strikes me.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com