On Tuesday 11 March 2008 03:03:36 pm Rich Healey wrote: > I like to use virtualbox for my VM's, but games from within VM's can be > tricky, are the games high spec? something like crossover for linux > might be more suitable. I'm really surprised people are over-engineering this as much as they have been... you really don't need a full blown VM for 90% of the software out there for Windows. For that 90%, Wine more than handles it. For the other 10%, it's probably too much trouble to be worth maintaining compatability given the dying nature of that legacy platform... -- Paul Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.