Re: udev and ethernet connections

No, I can't read the led's. Since the dsl plan has gone month to month they'll probably not want to send anyone here. Another friend I know will come and check this out wednesday or thursday of this week and if the verizon stuff really is broken as I suspect we can use a credit card and buy a couple Westell 327W modems on line for about $80.00. I'll probably buy at least one in any case so as to have a backup if this happens again. After that, I'll have to let verizon know the mac has changed on this phone number then they can either do some work on their end or I'll have a different provider shortly after that. My friend is another one who has been having problems with verizon and he's getting tired of them and their failure to admit their own foul ups too since these now happen more than once a year.