qemu freebsd failed with kqemu loaded

I tried to virtualize freebsd using qemu with kqemu but failed, both 6.2 release and 7.0 current, and both w/ and w/o acpi. The failure log said:

Fatal trap 9: general protection fault while in kernel mode
cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xc00fa3d4
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xc1420cfc
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xc1420d28
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, reesume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 0 ()
[thread pid 0 tid 0 ]
Stopped at      0xc00fa3d4:     lret
db>

However it works without kqemu, but as the nature of freebsd, without kqemu is painfully slow.

I'm running sid, qemu version 0.9.0+20070816-1 and kqemu version 1.3.0~pre11-6.1. I've been encountering this problem since kqemu 1.3.0~pre9.

Surprisingly, the same qemu and kqemu version under gentoo works out-of-box, and works under Windows as well. So as a first look the problem is probably sit in Debian side. I can provide further information if necessary. Thanks in advance.