[OT] Postfix - STARTTLS problem: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem

Sorry about postign here. I'm neither gettign a response to my posts
from the postfix-users list nor getting any mail from the list even
though I am subscribed since 2 years. I subscribed again and still not
got a rely from the majordomo address. I remember having faced this
problem 2 years ago too when I tried to subscribe. I hope someone here
will help even though the problem isn't debian related.

I'm getting the above error when I try to telnet in to my newly
installed/configured postfix with TLS.

I searched on google for this exact error but didn't get any solution.
Just 4 - 5 pages with this error and no solution. I got the info that
this problem is due to the certs. I double checked the paths to the
certs and all is fine. So why this problem? Can
someone help?

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.