Re: xterm fonts

On 05/15/2007 08:12 PM, Deboo ^ wrote:
On 5/16/07, cothrige <cothrige@bellsouth.net> wrote:
[...]
xterm*font: 10x20

Every xterm opened will then use that font.  That is how I have set my
fonts, but I don't switch them around or anything, so it may not work
so well for you.

Thanks. This works if I already open a new xterm from within an xterm
or any terminal emulator but not from the fluxbox right click XShells
--> xterm.

[...]

Use "ps" from a terminal window to find out the name of the terminal emulator that is launched by XShells-->xterm. Use that name in the ~/.Xdefaults file.