Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

\

>> Also, one should remember that "the bible" is not one book but a
>> collection of writings by many authors in different cultures over
>> a span of thousands of years.  Many types of literature are included,
>> such as historical accounts, creation myths, poetry, etc.
>>
> I guess that depends on whether you consider the authorship of the
> Bible to rest with God, or with the men who transcribed His words.  I
> maintainer the former, you apparently the latter.

     I believe that the Bible was inspired by God, but not dictated
word for word.  So apparently I do give more consideration to the
contributions of the human authors of the manuscripts than you do.

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                      judd@wadsworth.org   |