OT: Can't we just drop all the OT stuff...

Come on, we all come here for "TOPICAL" discussions and bare metal
Debian stuff.

I mean, I might just have to unsubscribe and find another venue to find
my "fix" for Debian only topics.

Heck, even Debian Devel have been obsessed with the number string:

        09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0

And arguing about ftp-mailings, required -dbg, oneupsmanship with Ubuntu
and now Estimating the number of Debian *USERS* of all things. I know
how many there are... all 11 of us want this to be STOPPED! (or was it
42? Eleventy?)

Come on, there are people TRYING to needle through all this NOISE... You
are wasting huge amounts of time and bandwidth.

Oh, wait. No. Joe? you are the one supposedly doing this.

For those of you not in the know: Yes, I am being facetious and
sarcastic, by a long shot. And Yes, this was a shot at how sometimes
things just have to poked at.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C  2003-08-05