Re: OT: Can't we just drop all the OT stuff...

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 12:58 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> Come on, we all come here for "TOPICAL" discussions and bare metal
> Debian stuff.
[snip]
> Oh, wait. No. Joe? you are the one supposedly doing this.
>
> For those of you not in the know: Yes, I am being facetious and
> sarcastic, by a long shot. And Yes, this was a shot at how sometimes
> things just have to poked at.

Gads, I am glad I was joking, imagine my sue-prize when I looked at all
the responses.

I poked at it because of all the OT-ness going on. People complain and
moan about the noise and other such stuff. It was PURE rhetorical prose.
I just wanted to do it before some other crafty individual actually
MEANT it. After all, I have to "play nice" with everyone now... since my
run in with a "hit and run Troll", that I couldn't seem to ignore
properly.

Now, come on people. When it comes to OT-ness I am from "the pot calling
the kettle dayglo orange" camp, I OT as bad as any.

I call BS when I see it, some don't understand that I am not being
aggressive and domineering. I just don't like to explain everything
three hundred times and don't like being called an idiot when I am
trying to help the same person doing the calling.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C  2003-08-05