On Etch can't to remove a broken package

Hello!

On Etch I have installed a package: ltmodem-2.6.8-2-386 that I
have been downloaded. This installation wasn't success.

After that this package came to be broken.

If I try to remove this package, I get an error message:

------------------>
(Reading database ... 60952 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing ltmodem-2.6.8-2-386 ...
find: warning: you have specified the -mindepth option after a
non-option argument -name, but options are not positional \
 (-mindepth affects tests specified before it as well as those \
 specified  after it).  Please specify options before other \
 arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a
non-option argument -name, but options are not positional \
 (-maxdepth affects tests specified before it as well as \
 those specified after it).  Please specify options before \
 other arguments.

Could not identify your distribution's way of automatically \

dpkg: error processing ltmodem-2.6.8-2-386 (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 1
 ltmodem-2.6.8-2-386

What can I do to solve this problem?

I appreciate any advices.

--