Re: Trend Micro Interscan VirusWall 6 on Debian Sarge

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 06:13, Mathias Tauber wrote:

> <...
> Error
> Unable to process request. Insufficient disk space. Increase available disk
> space and try again.
> ....>
>
> On the hard drive we have about 20gb free space, so this shouldn't be the
> problem (the installer itself checks if there's about 2gb free space
> anyway).

I do not know anything about Trend Micro Interscan VirusWall. However, what
does the output of df say? You might have 20 GB of free space on the hard
drive, but what is the amount of free space on the partition that you are
trying to install this software?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi