Trend Micro Interscan VirusWall 6 on Debian Sarge

Hi everybody,

we're evaluating Trend Micro Interscan VirusWall 6 on Debian Sarge and ran
into a little problem...

Of course Trend Micro doesn't support Debian so I tried to get this working
on my own. Installation went through, even the http scanner is working well
in standard configuration after installing some additional libs and creating
some symlinks. Only the WebUI is not running properly but I couldn't find
out why. The WebUI daemon is running and responsing this message in the browser:

<...
Error
Unable to process request. Insufficient disk space. Increase available disk
space and try again.
...>

On the hard drive we have about 20gb free space, so this shouldn't be the
problem (the installer itself checks if there's about 2gb free space anyway).

We would appreciate any hints.

Mathias