Re: spamcop

On 9/28/06, Kamaraju Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com> wrote:
The catch here is that you have no idea of what the spamtrap address is. I
dont think it is easy for humans to guess what the spamtrap addresses look
like.

That depends on what direction you're trying to go.  Are you trying to
determine if a particular address is a spamtrap?  That might or might
not be easy to do.  Are you trying to find a spamtrap address?  I'm
pretty sure I found one, and it was trivial to do.  From the format of
the address, it would be easy for a human being to recognize, and I
could probably guess some reasonable patterns for grep that would find
others.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh