Re: spamcop

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 08:21, John Kelly wrote:
> For the second time in the past few days, spamcop has listed
> murphy.debian.org.  That's it.  I'm done with spamcop!

If murphy is sending spamtraps, it deserves to be listed. period.

If it is not spamcop, there are tons of other DNSBLs which will happily list
it in the due course. Since spamcop is very very aggressive, you are seeing
the effect first in spamcop and not in other DNSBLs.

Why not just whitelist murphy by yourself?

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about